Christopher is a proven leader with exceptional corporate communications experience and technical application involvement. Christopher has had exposure to international affairs within the global corporate marketplace and supported employees and executives regarding financial procedures and policy. Christopher has conducted training sessions (both domestic and international) to ensure effective transition after a corporate software migration. High-visibility projects, presentations, and an organization-wide webcast have given Christopher an abundance of practical and privileged opportunities to advance his communications presence. He is also able to leverage software familiarity to contribute value-add processes to the organization through content-creation for internal and external use.
Exposure supporting and leading colleagues through critical, global projects with corporate-wide ramifications.
Accomplished oral and written communicator (presentations & broadcast media exposure); led training sessions and presentations to peers and superiors in multiple business areas on an international scale, participated in invitation-only organization webcast (executive interaction and exposure).
Demonstrates advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite Products and the Adobe Creative Suite, including but not limited to: Word, Excel, Access, Visio, PowerPoint, Photoshop, and Illustrator. Ability to develop and use tables/graphs/charts to organize and analyze data.
Strong financial and capital market orientation. Firm understanding of economic concepts and how they relate to the business cycle/process. Experience with travel accounting, corporate expense reporting, and financial statements.
Lockheed Martin Corporation | Lakeland, FL
2017 – Current
Finance, Customer Administrator
- Supports immediate colleagues/superiors and other Lockheed Martin employees through international software migration process.
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- International tax exposure
- Change management
- Provide Tier 2 support to all employees across a global corporation with multiple business areas regarding compliant expense reporting and travel accounting procedure.
- Exposure to emerging technologies such as robotic process automation (RPA) and artificial intelligence (AI) systems; participated in discussions with management to offer suggestions on how these innovations can be implemented to improve current processes.
- Educate and train Lockheed Martin employees on appropriate use and fundamental concepts of corporate expense reporting software.
- Business travel throughout continental United States
- International experience with foreign Lockheed Martin business areas
- Developed and maintained Microsoft SharePoint websites and Access databases to promote data sharing and networking across the organization.
- Designed and implemented numerous professional digital communications for corporate-wide distribution to all levels of the enterprise.
Mid Florida Audio & Video | Lakeland, FL | 2011 – 2017
Manager of Client Relations, Marketing, & Sales
- Operations and inventory management: scheduling of employee duties, purchasing of equipment when low-inventory necessitates, organization and design of showroom floor to enhance customer experience.
- Marketing: brand development through web presence and website creation/maintenance, graphic design for all forms of web and print media, social media presence and maintenance, search engine optimization (SEO) for all forms of media, implementation of pay-per-click (PPC) marketing and affiliate marketing for business.
- Sales (pre and post): consulted and educated new and/or existing customers on products and services, met with board members of Homeowner’s Associations and commercial executives for product presentations, on-site estimates for commercial clientele.
- Drafting and design of estimate proposals and product diagrams, sales follow-ups to ensure an exceptional end-to-end sales experience.
- Network infrastructure (general) and information technology experience in relation to commercial surveillance systems and their incorporation into existing networks.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Polk State College | Lakeland, FL | Graduated 2016
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Business Administration & Management
Associate of Arts (A.A.)
ACCOLADES & ASSOCIATIONS
Phi Theta Kappa National Honor Society
Golden Key International Honor Society
Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA)
The Planetary Society
Adobe Systems Certified Associate – Web Media
Adobe Systems Certified Associate – Rich Media
Adobe Systems Certified Associate – Visual Media
Professional references will be furnished upon request.