KEY ATTRIBUTES & PROJECT INVOLVEMENT
Decisive leader and results-oriented professional with excellent project management skills, commercial negotiation experience, impeccable computer and typographical skills, adaptability to demanding work environments, and an emphasis on team-building and positive corporate culture.
Management and supervisory experience; led, organized, and scheduled a team of sub-contractors to drive productivity and perform duties, end-to-end customer relations, acquisition, and client support.
Individual and commercial contract negotiation experience.
Ability to work in a team atmosphere, multitask, and meet critical deadlines. Capability to manage a challenging workload and problem-solve simultaneously.
Accomplished oral and written communicator; performed sales and product presentations to a wide array of consumer and corporate clientele, board members, and executives regarding installations, specifications, and negotiation of price for a broad spectrum of commercial-grade equipment.
Developed and presented reports to upper management regarding marketing, sales, and product efficacy. Established and implemented new and innovative strategies to gain market share and expand product to consumers.
Sales management and consultation expertise with clientele of various sizes and demographics. Ensured customer satisfaction throughout duration of entire sales experience with regard to company mission, policy, and reputation. Managed company sales book and worked to close pending sales independently, as well as cooperatively with company executives.
Demonstrates advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite Products and the Adobe Creative Suite, including but not limited to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, and Illustrator. Ability to develop and use tables/graphs/charts to organize and analyze data.
Strong financial and capital market orientation. Firm understanding of economic concepts and how they relate to the business cycle/process. Experience with accounting and financial statements.
Lockheed Martin Corporation | Lakeland, FL
2017 – Current
Finance, Customer Administrator
Mid Florida Audio & Video | Lakeland, FL | 2011 – 2017
Manager of Client Relations, Marketing, & Sales
- Operations and inventory management: scheduling of employee duties, purchasing of equipment when low-inventory necessitates, organization and design of showroom floor to enhance customer experience.
- Marketing: brand development through web presence and website creation/maintenance, graphic design for all forms of web and print media, social media presence and maintenance, search engine optimization (SEO) for all forms of media, implementation of pay-per-click (PPC) marketing and affiliate marketing for business.
- Sales (pre and post): consulted and educated new and/or existing customers on products and services, met with board members of Homeowner’s Associations and commercial executives for product presentations, on-site estimates for commercial clientele.
- Drafting and design of estimate proposals and product diagrams, sales follow-ups to ensure an exceptional end-to-end sales experience.
- Network infrastructure (general) and information technology experience in relation to commercial surveillance systems and their incorporation into existing networks.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Polk State College | Lakeland, FL | Graduated 2016
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Business Administration & Management
Associate of Arts (A.A.)
ACCOLADES & ASSOCIATIONS
Phi Theta Kappa National Honor Society
Golden Key International Honor Society
Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA)
The Planetary Society
Adobe Systems Certified Associate – Web Media
Adobe Systems Certified Associate – Rich Media
Adobe Systems Certified Associate – Visual Media
Professional references will be furnished upon request.